Tuesday, January 27, 2015

From where I'd rather be...

Question..Would you rather be stranded on a tropical island, with nothing but salty ocean air, coconut palms and all the vitamin D your body could ever need; or snowed in an Igloo of New York City, in the middle of January freezing your lace stockings off?  If you picked the tropical answer then keep reading.  For Love and Lemons Spring 15' look book "Pacific Getaway" is everything that I want/need right now.  If the city wasn't at a standstill I would head to JFK right now and book a flight to my nearest sunshiny destination.  I envy the model in these pics.  She is the perfect combo of a mermaid fashion dream come true.  I can't wait to get my little frozen hands on some of these pieces so I can re create these looks and get the heck out of this frozen city.  Anyone down for Miami? Hmu. (hit me up)
xx-L

PS: Head over to For Love and Lemons right now and shop! 

All images courtesy of For Love and Lemons.





























© Lauren Pagliaro and Crybaby, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lauren Pagliaro and Crybaby with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.


No comments:

Post a Comment